Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Truth


I have read there are some fake blogs going on out there. So I felt compelled to tell the truth. If you read my profile, you will see that it says I am an investment banker. This is not true. I am actually a nuclear physicist. It also states I am 132 years old. This too, is a fabrication. My true age is 147, but who does not lie about there age! Man it feels good to get that off my chest! Happy New Year!

Oh yeah... that is a pic of me from last summer... seriously!

5 comments:

Special K said...

You look damn good for your age...

kitchu said...

i knew it!!!!!!! damn. and you're hot for being ancient.

Carla said...

Now I know you're a liar. Because we are not married, and that is a picture of my husband. :op

Carla said...

And you know what scares me more? You searched for that picture.

Lumpy said...

I know what women like, Carla.