Sunday, October 12, 2008

Time Warner Sucks

Just thought I would get that out there, in case you were not aware. Their customer service is on par with the IRS. They can't get a technician to me to fix the piece of sh*t cable box I just exchanged, because my old one was also a piece of sh*t, until Saturday. But since I have been unhappy with my service, because it sucks, and want to take my business elsewhere, they can send someone tomorrow to disconnect me. What? How's that for customer service? Let me say this again in case you missed it. They can't send someone to make my cable work until Saturday. But they can send someone to make my cable NOT work tomorrow. How f*cking backwards is that? And do you know what the tech on the phone said when I told her I wanted to shut off my service? "I don't blame you". Well la di frickin' da. Can you believe it? No "I'm sorry sir, what can we do to make this right, and keep you as a valued customer"? She practically encouraged me to dump them. What a crappy company. If anyone has actually been happy with their service over the years, and thinks it is fairly priced, please let me know so I can set you straight!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Hahaha, now that's funny. La di frickin da. Nice touch.

So are you switching to something else?