Saturday, October 4, 2008

They Both Suck!

Here we are, stuck with 2 guys, neither one competent to be president. Hence the title of my post. I'm sure my opinion is not popular, but it is the only one that counts HERE! Now don't get crazy and think I'm voting for Ralph Nader or anything. I just happen to be very disappointed with our choices. This makes me sort of impartial, so I can look at both candidates and see through their bullsh*t. I haven't been sucked in with any of their "I'm gonna save America" speeches. "Country First"? "Change We Need"? Give me a break. Neither of these guys are thinking about "Country First", nor are they the "Change We Need"! The people who are most qualified for the job don't want it. So what do I do? Do I go on election day and wince when I pull the lever for the guy I think sucks less? Do I not vote at all? Do I write myself in? Do I pick up and move to Costa Rica, and just say screw it? So many questions, not enough answers. How much different do you think your life will be with one candidate over the other? I mean come on. What was different under Bush that we didn't have with Clinton? Other than that whole Iraq war thing that is still dragging on after 5 years and seems to be going nowhere and.... wait, bad example. So whatever, maybe I'll flip a coin, or do rock, paper, scissors or something. Either way, I can't go right!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Your opinion is not popular. And you know damn well, you're not voting Republican. And need I go on the rant you went on with Krista about "wasting" your vote?